Leatt Helmet GPX 5.5 Composite Junior PRE ORDER
Our junior helmets feature our category-defining 360 ̊ Turbine Technology and are available as both ECE or DOT certified. The helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed of an energy-absorbing shape and material. This technology has two key advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Our multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell, making it possible for us to reduce the outer shell size and still achieve the highest level of impact protection - proving that a smaller shell is a safer shell. Made from the highest rated Polymer Compound, the shell plays a key role in dissipating impact energy and provides quality protection that gives a junior ride that extra bit of confidence out there.
Even at low speed, Leatt helmets facilitate all-round ventilation.
Let’s ensure that our junior riders are properly protected when they crash again!
" "NEW LOOK 2019! NEW FRONT AND NEW VISOR!
• Composite shell
• 360° Turbine Technology:
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
• Reduced outer shell volume: A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
• Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
• Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• Optimal neck brace compatibility
• Maximized ventilation: optimized for off-road racing and effective even at very low speeds
• Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
• Emergency cheek pad removal
• Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
• Certified and tested: ECE 2205 or DOT
ECE from 1005 ± 50g (2.21 lbs)
DOT from 1260 ± 50 (2.77 lbs)
#M Junior (51-52cm – 20 – 20 ½"")
#L Junior (53-54cm – 20 ¾ - 21 ¼"")
Availability: In stock