5ltr Concentrated MX Bike Wash
Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash is a fully biodegradable and salt-free hi-performance bike cleaner, designed to clean every part of your bike, leaving behind a streak-free, shiny finish. Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash provides a powerful, penetrating action which releases the correct level of active cleaning agents to ensure perfect results each time. Product comes with an empty 1ltr bottle and trigger sprayer.
Availability: In stock
WHY USE IT?
- Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash is a fully biodegradable, salt-free formulation.
- It does not attack aluminium or any other parts/panels on your bike even if used neat. Does not oxidise when in contact with any metal or anodised parts. Does not attack any plastic parts, carbon fibre parts or stickers.
- Removes mud, dirt, grime, clay and sand (including clay and sand staining on plastic parts) with minimum effort. No other cleaner removes sand and clay stains from plastic parts like Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash does.
- Rejuvenates your kit from the first wash, removing mud, dirt, grime, clay and sand etc.
BIKE CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove excess soiling from your bike first using a pressure washer.
- Place your bike on its stand and apply Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash to your bike.
- Allow the product to penetrate for 5-10 minutes before rinsing off.
- A streak free shiny finish will be visible after use.
- For the best results use After-Shine 101 afterwards.
KIT CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS
- Add 300ml of concentrated product to a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles, straps and white trainers before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- Heavy Duty Cleaning – 1 part product/1 part water.
- Normal Cleaning – 1 part product/2 parts water.
- Light Cleaning – 1 part product/3 parts water.
- Kit cleaning – 300ml product to bucket of warm water and soak overnight.